Pros and Cons?!?!

Grassman

Reefing newb
I'm looking at getting some more frags this weekend from Coral Crazy. I'm not too sure about some of the ones I like. I don't want something that in a couple of months is going to need pruning every week. The pictures shown are the exact pieces I'm looking at. I only have 130Watt of light right now but have ordered a 4x54W T5 fixture to go with my current power compacts.

Pink Pulsing Xenia - $20.00
PinkPulsingXenia.jpg

Blue Pulsing Xenia - $25.00
PulsingBlueXenia.jpg

Blue Waving Hand - $20.00
BlueWavingHands.jpg

Green Hairy Mushroom - $20.00
GreenHairyMushrooms.jpg

Green Star Polyps - $15.00
GreenStarPolyps.jpg

Green Favia - $??.??
GreenFavia.jpg

My thanks in advance for everyone's input!

Those prices are very high, IMO. The hairy mushroom, xenia and GSP should be around $5. I know things are more expensive in your neck of the woods, but those prices sound extreme to me.

Those prices are very high, IMO. The hairy mushroom, xenia and GSP should be around $5. I know things are more expensive in your neck of the woods, but those prices sound extreme to me.

Thanks Biff! I figured that. I just look at it that I don't have to drive more then 20 minutes to get them. It's like a mobile store so to speak. If Lyle has really good prices down the road but he never has anything I like. Maybe one day I'll take the 2 1/2 hour drive to Toronto and see what they have.

None of these will take over my tank in no time will they?

Back