Psycho Clowns

sen5241b

Reef enthusiast
Last night I'm rearranging my LR for the fifteenth million time and the clown starts attacking my hand. He didn't hurt me but it surprised and amused me. He would dart across the tank repeatedly and ram my hand, like a mild jab from someone's finger. If I put my hand in some other part of the tank he left it alone. Is this a territorial thing?

Jeez! So somebody comes by to get my blue damsel. Those fish are fast! Had to take almost all LR out to get her! Then as I'm putting the LR back in the clown starts attacking. It doesn't hurt but this time he really got me good and it startled me -- I yank my hand out super fast throwing at least a gallon of salt water across the living room, on the hard wood floor, furniture etc. His name now? Jaws.

My clown would bite me so hard that it would almost draw blood. It stung like a bee a couple times. I would chase the little b
b*stard back like I was going to attack him!!!

the clown starts attacking. It doesn't hurt but this time he really got me good and it startled me -- I yank my hand out super fast throwing at least a gallon of salt water across the living room, on the hard wood floor, furniture etc. His name now? Jaws.

Im glad im not the only one

Back