Puffer Fish

Grassman

Reefing newb
Is there anything special I should know about these? Was thinking on getting my wife one for christmas as she fell in love with one at the LFS. I'd like to have some zoas & soft corals some day, and a feather duster.

There are some that only get about 3 and half or 4 inches
the valentini comes to mind,i think the blue spot stays small too,but like biff said,none are reef safe

Really? I thought they were all 100 gals or bigger. I guess you learn something new everyday!

Very true!! I learned that some lots today...like when it's 5 degrees F without wind chill to call in sick to work. Been home 2 hours and my toes and fingers are starting to get feeling back in them.

Yes, and according to liveaquaria (had to check out those puffers!) the porcupine puffer needs a tank size of 90 gals or larger.

Wow, totally nija'ed by OhNo

Very true!! I learned that some lots today...like when it's 5 degrees F without wind chill to call in sick to work. Been home 2 hours and my toes and fingers are starting to get feeling back in them.
I know that feeling too,i used to be a steel worker and would have to weld in the field sometimes in weather like this

more than likely .....and a porc will get too big for a 55

:pooh:. Just about everything he has the database here says more then 55gal. Oh well maybe I'll just go buy her sexy underwear and keep the money for something like lawnmower blenny and an emerald crab and more snails. LOL!

I know that feeling too,i used to be a steel worker and would have to weld in the field sometimes in weather like this

I don't mind it if you're not stuck out in it all day. Usually I can find something to do inside til I warm up but we're a little slow at work, slowing down for the holidays, so they sent 3 guys to put in 1 door and being the low man on the ladder.....

Yes, and according to liveaquaria (had to check out those puffers!) the porcupine puffer needs a tank size of 90 gals or larger.

Wow, totally nija'ed by OhNo

Can you link me the site please? We have a great database on fish here, really nothing more then that.

Back