PureWaterClub

i just wanted to put a little note in here to tell about my recent dealings with pure water club...

I had a very pleasent and productive interaction with them... I had an issue with my filter not "turning off" so that water was continuiously comming out of the drain line of my filter... after discussing it on here, i contacted pure water club via email, gave them my order # from when i ordered my filter, explained the problems i was having(non stop water and increased TDS in the output).. after 2-3 emails confirming my issues, they sent me replacement parts, no cost...

i installed the parts, and as far as i can tell right now(about 12 hours after installing the parts) everything is working just like it should...

so, in conclusion, i have heard that pure water club may have had some issues in the past, but my personal experiences have been very pleasent....

+1 Pure Water Club.

i just wanted to put a little note in here to tell about my recent dealings with pure water club...

I had a very pleasent and productive interaction with them... I had an issue with my filter not "turning off" so that water was continuiously comming out of the drain line of my filter... after discussing it on here, i contacted pure water club via email, gave them my order # from when i ordered my filter, explained the problems i was having(non stop water and increased TDS in the output).. after 2-3 emails confirming my issues, they sent me replacement parts, no cost...

i installed the parts, and as far as i can tell right now(about 12 hours after installing the parts) everything is working just like it should...

so, in conclusion, i have heard that pure water club may have had some issues in the past, but my personal experiences have been very pleasent....

+1 Pure Water Club.

I have had the same issue. What parts did you replace?!

i replaced the auto shutoff valve, the one that has the 4 tubes going to it on the side of the unit... and i also replaced the checkvalve that is on the output port of the membrane housing...

Attachments

• 22-168.jpg
    22-168.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 22-167.jpg
    22-167.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 257
Back