Purple Stripe Pseudochromis Free to Good Home

tangboy

Reefing newb
I have a Purple stripe pseudochomis I would like to give away to anyone in the Memphis area interested. He has a great personality and is very healthy, but just a bit too aggressive for the rest of my smaller peaceful fish and shrimp.
Burney

Doh...... Would the local stores not give you credit....

Most stores around here will take back fish and give you 35% of what they sell it for.

Just an idea for next time.

BV

Sorry for the fish loss,but those guys can be territorial especially if was the fist fish in your tank.Should heave bagged and got some store credit though or drop it in an eel tank and watch the roles be be reversed HEHE

purple stripe pseudochromis

It was purchased online. He was not the first fish. My first was a damsel and I had the same problem. My tank inhabitants are really happy now. I got a couple clowns now and I love it. So, I'm working on setting up a tank for aggressive fish next in case this problem occurs again. Oh yeah, I have tried to return fish to two lfs for free and they were not interested. I try to order most of my stuff online now.

ps The eel trick would have been sweet!

Burney

I can see why he got flushed, but its not really his fault, some fish are just weird like that.In my fw setup my betta was king of the tank, but when he died from popeye, my smallest dwarf gouramis took over, and messes with all the big fish lol.

BWAHAhahaha. lol ive done some stuff like that before, but with my old FW setup. I started with 2 mollies as feeder fish and ended with so many I couldnt see the back of my tank lol.. So they all met mister salt and I started over with every fish being a diferent species lol.

Back