Purple urchin takes Hermit for a ride

AmberSunrise

Reef enthusiast
So yesterday my urchin decided to pick up my mini hermit and tote him around for a while, it was pretty funny and I got a pretty good shot. :D

5421359857_d4d73ff5cb_b.jpg

It was so funny because the crabs pinchers just barely touched the sand and his lil eyes were looking around trying to figure out why he was floating. LOL so funny he finally let him loose and his shell is nice and clean haha

I love my urchin he is so freakin cool.

hah! that is awesome.. hope he doesn't get into all the expensive coral you are going to put into your tank! you may have to glue everything down :mrgreen:

hah! that is awesome.. hope he doesn't get into all the expensive coral you are going to put into your tank! you may have to glue everything down :mrgreen:

Well he has picked up and moved around all my mushrooms and zoas so far but he hasnt damaged anything. He just likes to make a fashion show out of everything.

I lose more hermits this way... I have a pic of mine carrying around a frag of GSP. He's always got something on his head. I can't even use my sea weed clip anymore as soon as my urchin notices it he carries it away.

Back