Put your hands together for...... HC HAMMERRRRR!!!!!!!

Those who know they are going to loose pick on wimpy things like spelling. It's ok, Dennis, we'll let you call us out on spelling errors, the shots are what matters. I notice you haven't accepted our challenge? Scared?????????

C

Those who know they are going to loose pick on wimpy things like spelling. It's ok, Dennis, we'll let you call us out on spelling errors, the shots are what matters. I notice you haven't accepted our challenge? Scared?????????

C
he just cant find anybody willing to be on his team because no one wants to own a crappy nikon

Well, I'll give him credit for a few "lucky shots" with the nikon. He's smart enough to know when he's under equipped for such a challenge. Good thing he's got lots of computer skills!

I own a Nikon. With a really long lens, whatever it is. I've never used it. I feel really bad about it. It was a gift from my parents when I took photography in high school a long time ago. It has been in my closet ever since.

OK, Biff's on Team Nikon. How are we going to judge this challenge?

I say we work together in teams to come up with 3or 4 of our best shots. Then we can post them for judging. Each team member must be represented! The winners will have the special title of "Most Wonderfullest Photographer on Living Reefs" and the loosers must watch with envy.

Are these terms acceptable?

C

I own a Nikon. With a really long lens, whatever it is. I've never used it. I feel really bad about it. It was a gift from my parents when I took photography in high school a long time ago. It has been in my closet ever since.

ah, its a film camera. Ya, leave it in the closet. :D

ok, i'm in on the canon crew!

tho- i dont think that its going to be a question of equipment or skill for me, but more a question of subjects to shoot.. but i'll contribute what i can... heck, i could even host a page and post the pics there if ya'll like...

I still like my Nikon film camera, I just lost my darkroom access and refuse to pay to have stuff developed. Now Im back with my new D60, now I just need to practice up.

Im on the Nikon team

The losers should get a "Canon Sucks" button for a month, I only put up that option because we all know that Nikon wont lose.

Back