Question about Fish only tank

benminton

Trigger Collector
I have a fish only with a 3" Harlequin Tusk. and 1 1/2" Clown trigger. What if any type of cleaner creatures can I use in my tank? I have a Chocolate chip Star fish in the tank with them now and so far they have left it alone. I'm just wondering what type of Algae eaters I can put in the tank with them,

if you got a choclate chip not much now. like uchins most snails are out of the question hermits might be harast but nothing else.

Like Mike said,theres nothing you can add to help clean the tank up with the fish you have.The trigger will eat any urchins you add.Shrimps out of the question.
You MIGHT could get by with a couple of sally lightfoot crabs to help with detritus control.But you'll really have to stay on top of maintance to keep algae down.

So just an update...
The Chocolate Chip SF is doing great in the tank. I have added a Blue line and a Niger Trigger to the tank as well. Everyone is getting along perfectly!

I have hurd an seen verry well fed clown triggers with a cleaner shrimp. The shrimp even clown trigger. But I don't recomend trying it. Pretty risky.

Back