question about ich

Ashna

Reefing newb
is a tank has ich and all the fish are eating and seem fine so far, what should you do? can fish fight ich off on its own? also my friend kari has a clown fish. its her only fish as she is new to salt water tanks. and i noticed today that he is very thin. i asked her if its eating and she said no. any suggestions for her as well?

Yes, fish are able to fight ich off on their own, as long as they're eating and active, they'll be ok. It'll always be in the tank though.
And as far as your friend, how long has she had her clownfish and how long has the tank been set up? Clowns don't eat for a few days after aquiring them, but give them time...

she said shes had it for about a week. ive never had an issue with my clowns when i had them so i wasnt sure. but is there a way to get them to eat

is a tank has ich and all the fish are eating and seem fine so far, what should you do? can fish fight ich off on its own? also my friend kari has a clown fish. its her only fish as she is new to salt water tanks. and i noticed today that he is very thin. i asked her if its eating and she said no. any suggestions for her as well?

That's to funny because I just posted a question about ich yesterday and my name is Kari but my clowns are still eating lol..

Back