Question of the day - Bryan's Age??

sailfin

What reef tank?
Bryan - I tried to type this so you can see it without squinting. How old are you? If you can't tell us your age at least tell us what year you were born.

He He....:d

Last edited:
we already know you were around when sand was created and we know where you use to park your dinosaur we however dont know your age or the year and please leave out the B.C.

Remember Anthony when dealing with senior citizens... BIGGER AND LOUDER IS ALWAYS BETTER!

I DON'T THINK HE WILL TELL US. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHAT IS SO EMBARASSING ABOUT GETTING A DISCOUNT ON COFFEE AT McDONALDS? I SAY IF YOU HAVE LIVED ON THIS EARTH THAT LONG YOU DESERVE A BREAK. WE DO KNOW THAT HE WAS AROUND WHEN BASEBALL AND SAND WAS CREATED. WHAT OTHER INFO DO WE KNOW ABOUT BRYAN THAT MIGHT HELP US GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS BIRTH??

man guys where to start? first off im farsighted not nearsighted, so print needs te be held farther away not made bigger. I can hear just fine out of my left ear but the right ear is alittle weak. I have a bum leg but most cant tell as my third leg pics up the slack. as for the age. I cant remember but I do know that alot of people called me the old bald guy on the high school soccer field. I really never understood why the visiting team felt it neccesary to yell at me but anyway. and for the record I started loosing my hair when I started dating my wife in 10th grade. think that is coincidental?
So anybody have any guesses?

I'm digging deep into my mysterious powers...............youwere born in............1977, so you are 1 year older than me which makes you 29.

funny isnt it, 29 is such a big number, so big I bet all you old guys (anthony, patrick, and all the other jerks) dont even remember being that young. jealousy is a horrible thing guys. someday I will be as old as you and ill be looking for handsome young men to idolize and make fun of. :shock: enjoy your remaining years guys, youve got alot less than me. :bowdown:

Ironman said:
funny isnt it, 29 is such a big number, so big I bet all you old guys (anthony, patrick, and all the other jerks) dont even remember being that young. jealousy is a horrible thing guys. someday I will be as old as you and ill be looking for handsome young men to idolize and make fun of. :shock: enjoy your remaining years guys, youve got alot less than me. :bowdown:

Thats right Bald is the new Beautiful. Ok I'm off to shave my head.:mrgreen:

RevReefer said:
Thats right Bald is the new Beautiful. Ok I'm off to shave my head.:mrgreen:

Maybe it should be a requirement for every man in the club to shave thier head. What do you think El Presidente?

Back