Questions for the ladies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RyanG, Sep 27, 2009.

1. RyanG

lightcs4 Loving to learn

It does take a bit to find what clicks, sometimes a very long time. I give you a lot of credit for trying.

lightcs4, Oct 1, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. RyanG

cthegame

project, why does she not exercise to be in good shape?

cthegame, Oct 1, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. RyanG

project5k

because it would require not being infront of the tv on the couch with the laptop in her lap playing farm this or mob that or whtever stupid faceplace game it is.

project5k, Oct 1, 2009
  4. RyanG

lightcs4 Loving to learn

Ah, I solved that one for myself .... I put the exercise bike in front of the TV :bounce:

lightcs4, Oct 1, 2009
  5. RyanG

project5k

tried that, and the rowing machine, and anything else that i could think of, including wiring the laptop display into the tv and giving her a wireless dictation mouse so she could play her games while riding the bike and using the bigscreen as the display... nope

project5k, Oct 1, 2009
  6. RyanG

cthegame

Then i'm going to have to agree with you and your frustrations. Relationships take work and both people need to work at it to be attractive for their partner. Dont blame the other person if they go out and cheat/look at other people, etc. because the other partner makes no effort whatsoever to be attractive for his/her spouse. A commitment is not a rule set in stone, IMO it comes with conditions and both people need to make an effort.

If i work out to look good for my gf but she lets herself go and makes no effort to be sexy for me, then she has two options, she can either make an effort to get back in shape or its bye bye. Im not going to spend the rest of my life with a person who is lazy, thinks that once you;re in a relationship that she can let herself go because we are forever or whatever other crap excuse there is to be lazy. Not gonna happen with me.

cthegame, Oct 1, 2009
  7. RyanG

project5k

yup, and if i had a bigger set i'd already be done with it, but i just cant bring myself to give up yet,

all my bitchn and stuff, still dosent change the fact that i do infact love her, and thats my problem... well that and being afraid of having to retrain a mate.

project5k, Oct 1, 2009
  8. RyanG

Rcpilot

:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

Rcpilot, Oct 2, 2009
  9. RyanG

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

THAT right there says it all :mrgreen:

yote, Oct 2, 2009
  10. RyanG

KidJ57 Struggling Reef Addict

NICE! :rofl:

KidJ57, Oct 2, 2009
  11. RyanG

Sunshine

wow.... you guys are really down on women.....

Sunshine, Oct 2, 2009
  12. RyanG

KidJ57 Struggling Reef Addict

I'm not saying that it's true...I just think it's funny...would have been funny if it said "kids" instead of "wife" too...or "a fish tank" for that matter :mrgreen:

KidJ57, Oct 2, 2009
  13. RyanG

Bifferwine I am a girl

Wow. So your wife is 300 lbs? And you're upset because of your lack of a sex life? My primary concern would be the major health consequences of being so grossly obese. Has she always been that large? If not, I can understand how she feels self conscious and unattractive. In any case, she needs to lose weight to save her life. If she keeps gaining weight, your relationship problems will be solved in no time -- not through divorce though... Someone that overweight needs more than an exercise machine in front of the TV. They need a serious intervention and doctor monitored program... I hope for her and your sake she can start making some positive changes in her life, before it's too late.

Bifferwine, Oct 2, 2009
  14. RyanG

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

Nearly everytime I hear a woman talk about a man I rarely hear good things...we just need to rant. Its good to vent.:mrgreen:

RyanG, Oct 2, 2009
  15. RyanG

Sunshine

Touché

Sunshine, Oct 2, 2009
  16. RyanG

cthegame

hahaha nice one

cthegame, Oct 2, 2009
  17. RyanG

dcantucson

Retrain her to do what exactly. From what you've said she doesn't cook, clean, over spends you're money, doesn't give any lovin', etc., etc., etc., There has been nothing good said about this women except that you love her. Other than that how exactly have you got HER trained? Sounds like she's got YOU trained. Trained just the way she wants and you're miserable.

Maybe we all should try to turn this around and start listing positive things about the people we have chosen to spend our lives with?

dcantucson, Oct 2, 2009
  18. RyanG

Bifferwine I am a girl

I'd be happy to start!

Christian is the most attentive, thoughtful and caring man I've ever met. I'm the most important thing in the world to him, and not only does he tell me that every day, but he shows me too. He goes out of his way to try to make me happy, and he tries so hard to do everything I ask of him. He loves our pets and takes good care of them. He listens to the little things I say in passing about what I like and dislike, and uses that information later on to get little gifts for me. Anytime I need help with something, he's there. He calls me on his way home from work every day to see if I want him to pick something up from the store. Every day, he sends me a text message first thing when he wakes up in the morning telling me that he loves me and that he hopes I'll have a good day at work. He is so patient with me, and has never raised his voice when we've gotten into an argument. Even when we are mad at each other, he's respectful of me and loving. He's super protective and defends me no matter what.

Bifferwine, Oct 2, 2009
  19. RyanG

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

Jane calls me every day,right about the time I'm supposed to be gettin off work.But 9 times out of ten,its just to tell me to pick her up a sprite on my way home.

yote, Oct 2, 2009
  20. RyanG

cthegame

LOL not much response to the good side of our partners hahahaha

cthegame, Oct 3, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question