Questions for the ladies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RyanG, Sep 27, 2009.

1. RyanG

Sunshine

OK, here's my story..... My hubby doesn't remember half of what I say, he doesn't pick up on little subtle hints, but he loves me unconditionally, he never says a word if I gain weight, lose weight, change my hair color, or when I painted his garage a bright yellow. He would do anything for me. He calls me every day when he gets off work, just to ask how my day went or if I need anything on his way home.

And after 14 years of marriage, I still get butterflies in my stomach when I hear the back door open when he gets home from work.

Sunshine, Oct 3, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. RyanG

lightcs4 Loving to learn

I wasn't going to post, but now you forced my hand. My wife and I have a pretty good relationship. It isn't perfect, but hey, the honeymoon is long over. We have our disagreements but we have a lot more places we agree on. We have the same ideas on finances, how to raise the kids, Biblical values, work ethics, etc. so it really helps us get through the minor areas where she is wrong, uh, I mean where she has a difference of opinion. :mrgreen:

lightcs4, Oct 3, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. RyanG

dcantucson

Guess I killed that thread! Notice only the ladies have good things to say. Humm....
    Biff your post was so sweet I think I got a cavity just reading it! :lol:

dcantucson, Oct 3, 2009
  4. RyanG

Bifferwine I am a girl

I know... And NDB wasn't even around to see me type it. That's how you know it's genuine!! Maybe I'll print it out when I get home and leave it on his pillow or something.

Bifferwine, Oct 3, 2009
  5. RyanG

cthegame

i hear violins

cthegame, Oct 3, 2009
  6. RyanG

Sunshine

Ha Ha Me and hubby are complete opposites. On everything.... But, it works for us, so far.

Sunshine, Oct 3, 2009
  7. RyanG

KidJ57 Struggling Reef Addict

I hear an attempt to guilt her way into a free back rub from NDB :mrgreen:...:lol: j/k, he sounds like a great guy

I didn't want to start going off about how great my girlfriend is because I am sure I would get a lot of "That's because she still 'the girlfriend'". However, just to boost the guys' numbers: my girlfriend has to be the nicest person I have ever met (next to me of course, :lol:), and I know that "nice" is is a HUGE "blah" word that doesn't mean ANYTHING, but it does describe her to a key: a little on the naive side, errs on the side of being too trusting, not the adventurous type by any means (litterally scared of a LOT of things), but teaches children's dance at half the price of all the other dance studios because she wants the kids to have fun and for the parents to be able to afford it. On top of that, she's helped me through my tough time, trying to find work, and always supports me in everything I do, tends to brag about me to her friends a bit too much in my opinion, but can't really get mad about that :mrgreen:

KidJ57, Oct 3, 2009
  8. RyanG

Grassman Learning on the fly!

After I was married to my first wife, I just said I was going fishing & hunting. Lots of times my hunting buddies would walk past my stand and I'd be fast asleep, or laying there on the ground with my FISHING pole in hand a be asleep. Anything to get away from her.

Grassman, Oct 4, 2009
  9. RyanG

Grassman Learning on the fly!

That's the way it should be.

Grassman, Oct 4, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question