Radions or Vegas?

JohnnyDanger

Reefing newb
I'm ordering my new lights this weekend and I'm torn between the EcoTechs and the A.I. Vegas.. Anybody have any input on which you would go with?? I have a 55 gallon tank that's been up for 4 months and I'm ready to start gettin my reef on..

I've been very happy with my AI units, the new controller solved the complaints I had. At some point (when AI announces details and I can afford it) I will upgrade my Sols to the Vegas.

Some will tell you that the Radions have more colors, but keep in mind that in the future you will be able to get custom pucks from AI

Both fixtures get mostly positive reviews, so I don't think you can go wrong

Wow.. I just watched that video you made on your tank d2mini.. The might be the nicest system I've ever seen.. That sailfin tang sure did put on a good show for the camera haha.. I think I'm going with the radions. I been researching all day and talking to friends that have them.. One of my buddies does a lot of business with the owners and says they'e top notch.. ALWAYS good to hear that a company has great customer service..

You'll be happy with the Radions. They have great customer service and I believe everything is built here in the states. For what it's worth, AI also has great customer service, and also builds its products here

I know, and I know he stills gets "paid" in radions from them. So, I think he should make commission for this sale too :)

Back