RANT: first death

LConte17

Reefing newb
grrr

my jawfish is on his way out. barring a miracle hes pretty much done for. I came home from being out all night, did a quick water change. then turned out the lights on the tank. keep in mind my jawfish has a huge cave, rarely comes out more then 1/2 inch [just enough to get food and go back in] anyways i turn out the lights and bout 10 min later i see him flip floppin around the top, at first i was like oh wow he comes out at night more. so i watched but all he did was spaz around the top like he was tryin to jump out so i turned the light on. and towards his tail, since his body is pearly white, all i can see is red, but its internal bleeding. so i try to capture him and place him in QT. he some how managed to jump up outta teh water directly in to the back compartment and it took me 10 min to get him outta there. finally got him in the QT and now hes laying on the bottom on his side and about half his body is internal bleeding.

im so mad right now. cause i dont know what could of happened. nothing can squeeze in his cave to get at him... im so flipping mad. and figures even if it was something un-natural, my guarantee is one day past

no clue. i mean i got crabs and snails in my tank, and a damsel. but NOTHING could get into this little dudes cave. and he seriously didnt come out like at all. the past 2 days hes come out a bit more but ive been feeding him via a turkey baster cause he seriously wouldnt come out to even eat. so i feed him that way so he would eat and i could atleast relax and not worry bout him starving to death

Back