rapidled.com

slm32123

Reefing newb
So far, not so great. Ordered my 12 LED Dimmable kit on Tuesday. They told me they would ship it out first thing yesterday. Then I get the shipping information, and it says they didnt ship till 9:30 at night! Everyone I have talked to told me that they all recieved their stuff within 2-4 days. EVEN A COUPLE PEOPLE IN CANADA!

So I would have to say, Shipping gets an D for a grade so far.

I'll keep everyone posted on how well its packaged and such. And how they handle any issues with the driver, LEDs, etc.

I know these guys, very well. Is there a chance that the package was scanned at that time, rather than shipped? They are really cool people, so if there is any sort of mix up I'm sure it was a mistake.

Kind of the same thing I was getting at. I've seen plenty of times where I order an item and it is shipped but there is a delay on the UPS or FEDEX side as far as when they actually post the information online.

Let me know how it works out, im real tempted to get a few fixtures off these guys. I just need to know how many of those 12 led dimmable kits would i need for my 125... most probably hundreds!! :roll:

Waddi, you would probably want a 48 LED kit from them.

Everyone else I asked them about it, and they told me they have the tracking number early in the day, but they just didnt send it to me till 9:30. And that is what really ticked me off.

Wait, so they just didn't get the tracking number to you right away? Did they ship it when they said it would be shipped?

No sir, they didn't ship it when they claimed they would, and they didnt get the tracking number to me until the night after it shipped

Priority Mail through USPS.
I checked with the tracking number this morning, and it said it left my local post office for delivery at about 7:30, and guess what... Mail shows up. No package :( So I went to the post office, got there about 5 minutes after they closed, and the lady sees me walk up to the door, waves at me, then walks away. Gosh I hate that lady, she has never been helpful to me...

That blows. Email Mike and voice your concerns. There may be a logical reason why it went out later than expected. They are really cool guys there.

ive placed and order for 2 drivers and a couple other things and that was 4 days ago and havent heard a word as to wether he has even shipped it yeat or not,so far not happy with the exp yet,should have shipped already IMHO,does not take 4 days to put 2 drivers with power cords and a led tester into a box and ship

If you don't have your order by Friday send me a pm. I will see the guys from Rapid Sunday at my clubs frag swap. I can drop your concerns on their lap while I am there. This goes for both of you.

I talked with the guys out at Rapid today. It is my understanding that everything arrived as promised, and that they were in contact with you guys during the process.

well when i posted i had mailed them and had yet to get a responce,i hpe it shows up tomarrow like he said,seemed to take longer then expected,thanks

ok finaly arrived today,i got an led tester and man them lights are freakin bright,i am seeing black spots where they dont belong! i wonder if you can get permanent damage lol

Back