So I'm really bummed. Got home today to feed the fish and found my One Spot FoxFace dead on the bottom of the tank. It was fine last night. Never any sign there was a problem. I had him for nearly 2 years. I did my standard tests today to see if anything was out of whack. Temp 77.7 - 80.1 Ammonia 0.0 Nitrite 0.0 Nitrate 0.0 Ca 480 PO4 less than .25 pH 8.1 SG 1.021 My SG has been low and I have raised it from 1.019 to 1.021 over the last week by doing 3, 11 gallon water changes. I still have a ways to go to get it back up to 1.026, but I'm taking it slow. I use only RODI and my filters are good. 0.0ppm out. All my mixing tools, buckets, heaters, etc are clean and in good shape. So, I guess it was just nature. Still, I feel rotten about this. The only thing out of the ordinary that has been done is that I dipped my torch coral. Its pretty sickly. Nearly bleach white. I'm thinking this had something to do with the SG being all wacky. Any chance the dip effected the OSFF?