Really good "article/site/how to" for new reefers

Great Link! The only thing is that I wish it went to bigger tank sizes...Im a complainer by nature. But it really is a great link.

yeah I noticed that too. I guess they figure that this is mostly for beginners to the trade and they won't make too big of a plunge into a big tank from the beginning.

Yeah maybe, I know that Im going to get the biggest 6 ft long tank that I can. Thats the only 6ft the GF has aloted me in the new house yippee.

Nope I dont have a build to thread :<
Not until prolly May or June when the jack is in a little better shape. Im just in the learning by osmosis stage and planning. Im just a wanna be for now. Hoping to learn as much as possible til then from the good and the bad. Yuck just looked at the TV and it was Resputia from Norbit washing the car with milkshake playing GAWD!

Sorry my slang for cash. That will come when I get closer, Im so amped right now that I cant hardly resist using plastic to get going If I start making a shopping list Ill be in buffalo ordering crap from my guys there. The only thing that you could suggest is a tank with a 6ft footprint. Bigger is better at least a 125 but id like to go bigger as long as I wont be forced to use MH lighting.

Back