red acanthastrea LORDS @ FISH PARADISE

pounder13

Reefing newb
I will be receiving a huge rock 1/6/06. Should be in around 11:30 am. I will have approx. 20 pieces with 10/12 heads @ 95.00 per rock. I hope to sell out tommorrow. I will also have a baby blue acro and a purple acro as well. Don't miss out on the acanthastrea @ that price per rock. 423- 875-5044

Last edited:
Great Corals.... I had to post pics.... thanks pounder.

P1010046.JPG

P1010044.JPG

Got me a nice peice as well. I will post pics later when the dust settles. I just did some reaquascaping. Man cant beat this deal with a stick!! Thanks Fish Paradise.

i vote we put a new pic on the home page...... he tore down his tank today so no need to keep old pics posted.
:grumble:
HEHE

Glad to hear everyone is having good results.......

Michael is interested in a piece also from what I have heard, think David is going to pick it up for him.

bv

more corals arriving

I got comfirmation on a new shipment arriving tues. 1/9/06. I ordered 2 shippers choice boxes which include 24 pcs. per box with 2-3 pcs to be special pcs. not available to me otherwise. Feel free to call me @ 645-2015 or the store @ 875-5044. All club members rec eive discounts. Thanks again for all of your support. It is allowing me to set up 3 more 125's , 1-180, 1-90 , and 1-75 gallon. LOOK FOR CLAMS ON TUESDAY...... STEVE

Thanks Steve.

I really appreciate the heads up on new shipments... I'll be around to do some cherry picking.

BV

Back