Red bugs!!!!????

So its been pretty much 48 hours since I started the treatment. Just checked again to be sure and all red buds dead so that's a godo thing. The negative side is it definitely will kill most if not all of your inverts. All of my blue leg hermits are dead and so is the lone pep shrimp. The astrea snails are still acting like normal and none have died....YET? Hopefully they will be ok.

But that is something that is easily, and readily available and replaceable at minimal costs.

Sounds like a winner to me Dave, glad to hear you got them things taken care of.

Just a quick follow-up. It's been just over 2 weeks and still no red bugs. I did do one more treatment of Interceptor 8 days after the first one to make sure I kill any that have hatched from eggs. Acros are all doing well and still gradually getting their color back.

I dip all my new corals in TM Pro Coral Cure to help prevent a future infestation of flatworms before introducing them into my tank. Understandably I get a bit paranoid about introducing things like flatworms into my display tanks. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure…

Back