Red Sea Harlequin Filefish

Shep

Reefing newb
Hello all,

Ok, so here is this fish that I have been wanting to get into a tank for a long time and because I am about to start setting up a new tank and was wondering what might I have to do to be able to keep this fish alive and healthy? I know it is listed as expert only and I know I am by no means an expert but I just really like the way this fish looks and want to see if it is even possible for me to keep. Thanks! http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=211512

They eat mostly coral, I assume polyps of SPS. So unless you're opposed to providing for that diet, go for it. But unless you're willing to spend a lot of money to feed it, I suggest forgetting about it. It would take am enormous system with very large and established colonies of acropora, Montipora, stylophora, etc...to have enough food that you're bot constantly buying expensive frags.

They eat mostly coral, I assume polyps of SPS. So unless you're opposed to providing for that diet, go for it. But unless you're willing to spend a lot of money to feed it, I suggest forgetting about it. It would take am enormous system with very large and established colonies of acropora, Montipora, stylophora, etc...to have enough food that you're bot constantly buying expensive frags.
:( such a bummer

Back