Reed Mariculture Group Order - First Week of October

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Check out the below link...

20% off and 10% goes back to the club. Start planning ahead and lets get a good sized order around the first of October. This is a good way to save some money and help the club and our sponsors out all at the same time.

Let me know your thoughts.

Reef Nutrition Marine Aquarium Feeds

Last edited:
I fixed everything, don't make me get out my floaties from the flood of tears... Just Kidding around.. anyways thanks for pointing that out.

What do you think about it? I think it sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Brandon

I'll make an order also. Hey Brandon have you fed your tank the acrtic pods yet? If so how do the fish like it?

BTW I love your tank revhtree. Your the bomb!

Last edited by a moderator:
My fish loved it, but that stuff is seriously potent... I think I could take a :pooh: in my tank and the skimmer would start back working faster.

Takes about 3.5 to 4 hours for the skimmer to start working again after dosing 1 tsp of Arctic Pods and 1 tsp of Roti Feast.

Yeh it seriously clouds the tank. as soon as I put either the acrtic pods or phyto feast in the candy canes and favia put out their feeders. Everything gets hungry!!

Only brandon has enough free time to sit infront of his skimmer for 3.5 - 4 hour to see when it starts back! By the way I have noticed my euro reef doesnt stop for anything? Im serious it just keeps going it doesnt matter if I stick my hand in the tank or not.
Anyway Im in on the order

I believe you bryan... It's hard to collapse a 1/4 inch head of foam. Why do we have to continue to measure our manhood by the performance of our skimmers?

I'll be the bigger man and just come out and say it. Your EuroReef is better in every way.

1) bigger chamber
2) less power draw
3) Huge collection cup

Bryan everyone knows I envy your system, now I've admitted it.

Brandon

First off brandon, theres 6 3/4 inches, and thanks for admitting your skimmer is inferior!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Didnt this thread start out about something else?
try and keep it on subject brandon!

Back