Reef Chili Order

sailfin

What reef tank?
Seeing Brian's Reef Chili made me want some. You can get three right now with free shipping for $55.45. That's $18.50/person. Anyone interested?

no wonder brian needs a bigger skimmer... who puts chili in their tank?

I'll pass but thanks for the offer anthony!

I have used the chili before with good results from my coral.If you can get real fresh live cytopleese or phyto tan go for that,but if not this is very supliment

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Mysis

This is about the best deal I have seen online. You can get a small (1/4 lb) or a large (1 lb) The shipping is only $10 for a dry ice pack box and fed ex 2 day shipping. Dr. fosters/smith charges $19.99 for next day shipping.

I have asked Michael to see what he can get it for - maybe he can get it for a decent price and we won't have to worry with shipping. I am almost out of what I have been using (liquid life) It has cyclopeeze in it, but it is way over priced. I'll let you know as soon as he gets me a price.

reef chili sounds good, but I dont use it regular enough to say its great. its suppose to have rotifers, copepods, daphnia, spirulina, phytoplankton, and zooplankton, along with vitamins, and antioxidents. Sounds good.

eBay: Three 0.75 oz Jars Reef Chili / free shipping and Jar (item 7742208225 end time Aug-02-06 09:22:38 PDT)

its only $35

If you buy something please let them know you are part of the club...

Also can you check and see if the frag swap flyer is displayed or not?

Thanks

Have you bought any reef Chili yet? I never heard about it until just now. Sounds like real good stuff if used correctly. I'd like to try that out. If you are still planning on getting some ( assuming it's plentiful ), I'll pitch in and give it a shot ;)

Back