Reef Chili

DarthOcellaris

Reefing newb
I was wondering if anyone wanted to go in and get some Reef Chili?

Buy Reef Chili

I replied to an earlier post but I suppose the order was canceled? :question:

If we can get an order in a multiple of 3, we can take advantage of the savings. We can work out who gets the bonus items. Personally, I don't want them ;)

hey andy, the deal with the frozen food is 3 cases with 6 flats in each case, A flat has 36 cubes equaling 100gms. So for $25 you would get 648 cubes. but it is still a good deal if you consider paying $7 - $10 at the lfs for one flat.

I would really recommend waiting another week to verify if reedmariculture is going to make it to the swap cause that would be a perfect way to get some good stuff.

I have always been a big fan of hikari frozen foods. I was digging through the freezer at fish mania last week and noticed he was stocking frozen rotifers from hikari, I bought some and figured id give it a try, it looks like really good stuff, and it was only $6.99 for a flat. just in case soemone wanted to buy some locally, Also if someone does go to buy some please tell them they heard about it from the club, Ive been working hard to get them involved.

Back