Reef Cleaners is Great

Greenman

Reefing newb
Here's how my tank 1 month after adding the reefcleaners package. You can see in the back how serious my algae problem was at the time. My rocks are now clear and water is crystal clear.

Attachments

• 20130411_202752.jpg
    20130411_202752.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 521
Looks great. After your algae is eliminates, i would cut back on the amount of snails. If they dont have enough food, they will die spiking your nitrates. Keep it up and keep us posted, love to see what happens next!

Any idea on how many cleaners you need for like a 55 gal fish/live rock/reef tank? Or should I add one or two at a time and see if they can keep the tank clean and go from there?

Im not sure if the snails dying would really be a problem. I've got around 15 hermits in that tank that could probably take care of a dead snail pretty quick.

Any idea on how many cleaners you need for like a 55 gal fish/live rock/reef tank? Or should I add one or two at a time and see if they can keep the tank clean and go from there?

im not sure but if you go to reefcleaners.org they sell packs based on the size of the tank. makes it really easy.

Back