Reef Keeper's Humble 100 gal

Looks good. Nice work and very detailed explanations of your routines.

Is that a Flyers Logo? I'm pretty sure it is. When I'm not cheering on the Sharks on the west coast, or my childhood home teams - the Islanders & Rangers, I've been routing for the Penguins lately. I got hooked last year when a friend from Phili was here during the Stanley Cup series. Go Penguins.

Happy Reefing....

Is that a Flyers Logo? I'm pretty sure it is. When I'm not cheering on the Sharks on the west coast, or my childhood home teams - the Islanders & Rangers, I've been routing for the Penguins lately. I got hooked last year when a friend from Phili was here during the Stanley Cup series. Go Penguins.

Happy Reefing....

Yeah buddy. Go Pens. Yesterday was a good game against Detroit on NBC. Sid and Geno won it for us in the shoot out.

Yeah buddy. Go Pens. Yesterday was a good game against Detroit on NBC. Sid and Geno won it for us in the shoot out.

That's what I've been saying a lot these days "Go Pengs.":whoopee!:

One of these years, the Sharks are going to come through for us. We have some great names on the ice here, they just choke in the playoffs. :goodnight

Very slick.

Glad you're enjoying it. I'm waiting for this site to get a HD Flash plug in for Macs, so the picture quality will improve a lot. Right now they just have the HD feature for Window's OS.

I'm waiting for a new web cam to arrive this week which has a better lens and higher resolution. I'm thinking that improved hardware will help improve the quality in lower light until uStream gets the HD Flash plugin for Macs. :D

Back