Reef Octopus Extreme XS-200 for Sale

Sir Alex

Dragon the eel (below)
New Reef Octopus Extreme XS-200 protein skimmer for sale for $275 (shipping not included).

The Extreme XS skimmers are powered by the high performance Italian Sicce pumps. The skimmer has a gate valve output which allows for more adjustment of the skimmer compared to ball valves and the old wedge pipe. The Sicce PSK1000 pump has an improved star wheel impeller. They are much more advanced with a digital circuit to control startup direction and speed, ultra low noise and huge air draw numbers. The skimmer produces up to 32scfh of air pull using the provided pinwheel impeller. (Air results will vary depending on aquarium setup.) Each Sicce pump draws less than 30watts of electricity. The collection cup has a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning. It requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup. The Extreme XS skimmer uses metric plumbing parts.

PM me if you're interested.

USPS Media Mail: $7.45, Expected Delivery: April 16.

USPS Parcel Post: $20.27, Expected Delivery: April 16.

USPS Priority Mail: $53.30, Expected Delivery: April 11.

UPS Ground: $27.55, Guarantied by April 18.

But you already bought it. The money is gone. Might as well use it, right? :D A skimmer is only going to help your tank.

I have to make a decision, I either send it back and have to pay $20 to $30 shipping and I don't get a skimmer, or pay $315 and get to keep the skimmer... I just don't think that I need to spend over $300 to make perfect water quality for one hardy fish.

Last edited:
Back