reef related injuries, and emergency contacts

box 'em up and they will. Or just ship 'em. That'll be the cheapest way. I think.

Shush!!! I was trying to get new tools out of the deal:mrgreen:

So there is no way to get above the ceiling? That sucks. You are looking at some big work there. Have NDB get his hard hat on and start tearing shit up:helm2:

The biggest reef related injury I've sustained thus far is to my wallet.. ba dum bum.. :P

Seriously though, if you're careful a lot of these things shouldn't be an issue. Wear gloves and hell, half the time I'm doing something with my tank I wear glasses. It probably should be all the time, but right now I really don't have anything in my tank that's a potential danger..

I'm accident prone. So rest assured, if there's any danger at all involved I'll find the source of it.

Oh oops sorry.....uh...er..yeah they won't allow tools on planes anymore after 9/11. it could uhh....cause a reaction with the belly of the plane and.....help, I'm just snowballing here....lol

Biff how old is that house??? I'm not an electrician but you should be able to cut the holes for the recessed with a sawsall, or even a hole saw depending on the type of lights you get. Also if it's a newer home, it should all be romex which is pretty easy to work with. But like I said I'm no electrician to go with what bj says.

uhh...just checked it's most likely romex. it's not that difficult to wire the lights. the labor intensive part is the part your least worried about. the connecting the wires is easy, it's setting up the circuits to breakers where I would be like huh??

if this is about reef related accidents.... i have a scar the size of a quarter on my right pinky knuckly... it's the "teeth" marks from an eel that bit me. at first i thought it was funny... but i noticed it bled more than most small cuts... and then the stingy, burning, soreness, and redness started.... oh man it was painful.

looking back.... i wish the scar were a little bigger. i'll try to get a pic of it, it's pretty nifty.

Last edited:
from what I've been told, it's not that difficult to run new circuits, I've just never watched anyone do it or been told how to do it. Just that it's not as difficult as it seems

wow this thread got off subject real quick, hopefully jhnrb can come up with a sticky thread in articles section with some good contacts.

Oh great we get to start another discusion on :pooh:

I would bet that I am on of the only ones here that has actually done that. (One of the reasons I didnt continue on to vet school after getting my Animal Science degree) Go figure Im an electrician now

Back