reef tank without sump possible?

You should post some pictures of that I want a big one just don't have the room in my apartment for one much bigger than 55g did u make or buy your hang on refugium

i have a 3g hang on refugium that has a massive ammount of chaeto algae in it. Litteraly transformed my tank within 3 weeks. Most of my algae inside the tank are gone, I put carbon on the intake for it and the water is crystal clear. Kicking myself for not setting up one sooner.

You should post some pictures of that I want a big one just don't have the room in my apartment for one much bigger than 55g did u make or buy your hang on refugium
i bought it. 24 in. covers one whole end of my tank. filter and skimmer at other end. i have some sand with a bit of miracle mud in there plus rubble and bunch of cheato. i have 3 dragonettes plus a possum wrasse and it is a copode factory for them. plus i think it helps with phosphate. sorry about the pixs. i dont know how to do that.

My first reef was a 55 corner with a remora c skimmer only. Ran that tank with a MH light and a couple T5's for 3 years with great results. It most definitely can be done.

Back