reefaroo says hi

reefaroo

Reefing newb
hi every1 am a noob on these fish forums have very little experience with marine life but want to do the best a can when it is setup nd running so any help will not be turned away cheers reefoo:bounce:

Howdy and welcome to the site.. :D... Research Research, Then ask, there are alot of knowledgable people here willing to lend a hand..

Welcome, the only thing that happens fast in this hobby is a disaster. So take your time, research what you want before you buy.

Also, take advice that the fish store owner gives you with a grain of salt. They might be just trying to sell you stuff. Some places are more knowledgeable than others.

Howdy and welcome to the site.. :D... Research Research, Then ask, there are alot of knowledgable people here willing to lend a hand..

hi could you tell me what is best to put in my sump tank i already have alot of rock and a sand bed but heard that cheato is ment to be gd :Cheers:

rite a joined this forum cos everywhere a go a get telt that the US has the best goodies so what would yous recommend for a skimmer unit my tank is 4ft by 2ft by 2ft with a sum of 4ft 2ft 1ft round bout 6 to 7 hundred ltrs also i have a lot of live rock in tank and sump are the v2 skimmers any gd

cheato is a great macro algae to add to your fuge section in your sump. Also, the skimmers available in the UK arent the same brands as what is available in the US so I cant recommend a good brand. I would suggest trying to find a few brands that are available to you and googling reviews on them to see if they are worth the money or not. Do be sure to get a skimmer that rate for double your tank volume

Back