Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

sailfin

What reef tank?
Here's the deal. REEFer Madness has a great deal going on right now. You can buy 40 frags from them for $325.00 including shipping. They will also add four free. That makes a total of 44 aquacultered frags. The price per frag comes out to $7.39. It was discussed during the June meeting that we go in and place a group order. If you are interested please visit their website for details. I will make this a poll thread because you can order a mix of SPS, LPS, zoos and rics. Please vote on what you'd be most likely to order. Also please post how many you'd like. Let's see how this goes and we can discuss when to place an order later in the week.

http://www.reefermadness.us/RMDF_40_Frag_pack.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to hold off on corals for a while but any chance to get some of the stuff from Chris might be worth taking part in.

I could do $40. I would probably be interested in any of them, but zoos the least unless they are amazing.

Leathers are :pooh: HEHE.

Also the only way I think we could do this fairly would be to draw numbers then do a round robin type selection.

Let me know how you guys plan on splitting it out and I might do more $$, but I have kinda got to the point to where I would rather pay more and know what I'm getting up front. So I would most likely just put 40$ towards the pack and maybe hand select a coral.

Let me know

Brandon

Most people that deal with chris are picky... thats why they order from him.

You guys won't be disappointed in the quality. Also I would recommend reading his warranty policy... I believe he changed it so that you have to pick it up from a fedex location and it has to be less than 90 degrees or something like that....

Something we should read up on, because i know he changed it a couple months back.

Brandon

BTW tell bill I can let some blue zoos go for $10 a polyp.

Just kidding if he really wants some i'll get a couple polyps off and they can grow for him, but I really like those and want to have a large colony of them.

Why i'm kinda hesitant to frag my little frag to much.

Brandon

now that on the other hand i cant wait for :mrgreen:
actually you need to post some pics of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I noticed the two new polyps!

Anyway, I would like to get in on this order for sure. All I would want are sps to be honest.

I'll keep a running total as we go here. I'm good for about $56.00 myself. With that we are looking around $152 thus far. I think a random draw would be good, Brandon. From here on out let's just assume the frags are $8.00 a piece. Please post the amount you are willing to spend that is divisible by 8.

Im like brandon, space is limited and Ive learned to be more pickey to avoid wasting space. Ill get in at 5 corals = $40 . I prefer lps,rics, some sps. I agree on a draw as well, although when doing this type of order people are gonna get mad nomatter what happens, it a gamble what you get in a box in the first place, then its a gamble if one of the other people pick the corals you wanted first. well figure something out though. even if you only go home with one coral you really like you still got a good deal.

Count me in for 4 frags. $32 for those that are mathmatically challenged. I would be interested in rics, zoas or lps. The main things I am looking for are acans/blastos and favia in the LPS family. If anyone gets some things they don't want the frag swap is coming up. I'm sure we could sell them for $10 at the swap. Or possibly trade them among us. That way no one is stuck with something they don't want. When are we going to place the order?

As Brandon mentioned we are still about $100.00 short. We have $224.00 commited thus far. David still hasn't agreed to a dollar amount I say we let him pick up the slack? I'll place the order tomorrow. Thanks for taking one for the team Dave!

Hey just go ahead and do the 30 peice order without me. I am out of town as of 12ish tomorrow for most of the week.

Last edited:
Well there went the big bucks. So far we have the following peeps.
sabatoged - $56 - zoos and LPS
sailfin - $56 - SPS
bkv - $40 - SPS
ironman - $40 - SPS
saltnewbie01 - $32 - LPS, mainly favia family

Let's try and get this all in by the end of this week.

Can someone post a list of names with the screen names? I know that I have met all of you, but I never know who is who.

Back