Votes: 4 44.4%
  • LPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ricordias

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
I have realized one issue. There is no pack that has zoos and SPS in it. When I call I'll ask if we can have a modified pack with SPS, LPS and Zoos. I have seen a post over on RC which has pics of the rics. They are brown and green. Not very nice looking. For those of you that wanted rics, I don't think there were many, let me know if getting only SPS, LPS and Zoos will change your mind about ordering.

Won't bother me a bit, sounds good actually. I would rather have zoas than brown rics. Are you gonna see if we can get it delivered saturday?

OK guys. I called and Chris told me that he would gladly make a LPS, SPS and Zoo combo. He would split it however, but suggested 10 each. How's that sound? If that is OK. We will discuss shipping arrangements.

top.gif

bigtwothumbup.gif

Sounds good.

Back to work
vroam.gif

Sounds good to me lets go for it.

Back to work are you kidding - I spend my days trying new ways to get out of work! Or at least delegating someone else to do the work for me!!:bounce:

Im trying to figure out where I can find a job like all of yall, Where I can be on the computer emailing about fish crap during buissness hours! I guess I need to break a bone and file for disability.:kruecken:
Sounds good on the order! lets go with it. thanks for the leg work anthony

I'll place the order tonight with a requested delivery day of Saturday. It might be too late for that to happen though. If it doesn't we'll more than likely get the order next Wednesday due to the holiday. Can everyone meet Saturday? If so where?

Brandon how quickly did they process your order?

Hey guys I actually just got in touch with Chris. If I place the order tonight it will be here Saturday. :Big Hair:

Let's discuss when and where to meet. Their policy states the shipment should be at the destination before noon. Knowing that we could plan on meeting around lunch? Whatever is fine with me.:mrgreen:

sure, He also trusts me to pick when his turn is up. Hey brandon I guess I can video confrence us with my new cell phone, which by the way is a step above your outdated machinery. since your always into competing with equipment!:mrgreen:

I am going to place the order tonight then. Sorry Brandon...we won't screw the president. Do you want all SPS? We are getting 10 of each, SPS, LPS and Zoos. I don't have to get all SPS. I'll decide when I see the frags.

I told brian i'll take whatever is nicest with my first pick and then just to keep those who don't want SPS happy i'll pick from the sps's next.

Brandon

anthony, Ill just call brandon when we see whats there and descibe what we see. I can even send him pictures on his cell phone if it comes down to that.

I wish i would have made you guys pay for the snails in advance...

Then I would have had something to use as leverage...

Back