ReefGeek

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
I just completed my second order from Reef Geek. Both times, the customer service was top notch. They quickly responded to several inquiries I had and were incredibly helpful. I'd definitely recommend reefgeek to anyone, especially if you're looking for AI LED lights or Vortechs!

Alex

I'll second that Parachute. I bought my AI LED's from ReefGeek, and they kept me up to date on delivery times while on the 6 week wait list for the LED's

They'll definitely be getting my business in the future

Are you enjoying your AIs? I just upgraded from 4 to 5 modules and swapped from the SOL whites to the royal blues. I loved mine over my 75..can't wait to see them over the 150.

I control them with my GHL and the flexibility it gives me is amazing.

Photos are in my build thread Dana ;)

Parachute - Other than the controller being less than intuitive and the wires making it look messy I LOVE the AI's. The dimming effect rocks, so does changing the way the tank looks simply by spinning the dial. The Super Blues are definitely the way to go

Yeah, the controller is way better now that they have the upgraded firmware. I control them with my GHL and I love it - definitely worth checking out, you get SO many more options with the lights that way.

Back