ReefGeeks Order

Cathic

Fish Wrangler
Well just placed the order for all of my replacement bulbs. Just wanted to throw them support. I know everyone recommends them already, but for for anyone who hasn't given them a shot, please do. They were not only helpful, but they had a pretty in depth conversation with me through email (responses within 15 or 20 minutes ea time) and answered all of my questions till I was fully satisfied with what I was buying. They are also extremely honest and put the customer first as they steered me away from spending some extra money (at their store!) on some bulbs that I didnt need (or wouldnt have any effect for my setup).

To top it all off they even price matched a bulb for me that saved me an additional $24. These guys really are top notch and will continue to have my business so long as I am a reefer and need lights. AAA+ all the way.

I may update this when I receive my order but without any doubts the packaging and bulbs will be perfect.

just wanted to update this and let everyone know that after i ordered i realized i hadnt called to get the price match from marinedepot. When i called them they immediately worked to fix the issue and did indeed match the price even after the order was submitted. Just goes to show the lengths these guys and girls will go to in order to satisfy a customer.

They did all of this within 5 minutes of me contacting them...

Back