Reef's 210g. Journal

reeffreak

Reef pro
I think most of you guys/girls know I will be setting up a AGA 210 gallon here soon....I HOPE!:mrgreen:I ordered the Lifereef system about a month earlier and it has arrived,earlier than I thought.I'm hoping that this system will be up and running within the next couple of months.Tomorrow I'm going to try and plump all the pieces together but for now,take a look........:^:

The lifereef manual(25pgs.) which is very imformative and helpful.Hopefully I can get it together without no leaks.I didn't take pictures of it but this setup from them came with every piece of plumping you would need down to the teflon tape...very cool!

P6291056.jpg

Separate refugium that I will plump into the main sump
P6291048.jpg

This picture doesn't do this skimmer justice,Its a biggie and a fatty...ran off a mag 9.5
P6291052.jpg

Here's the LF1-300S sump
P6301060.jpg

Sump and fuge together aprox. 64'' long
P6301061.jpg

Here is probably my final update on my 75 gallon.She will be coming down soon and either be converted into a frag tank....I just don't know yet.Notice the colts are already outgrowing this tank.Thats ok,there going back to the LFS.
P6251042.jpg

Thanks everyone

man freak...thats a killer skimmer and sump...just amazing...wow...and your 75...look those corals...i cant even close my mouth...i wish i could have corals like yours ...every thing is just rigth...good luck freak with your new project..i know is gonna kik ass..ill follow closely your posts...

Thanks everyone,I ran out of teflon tape half way through connecting eveything today.I spin the tape around the threads like 6 or 8 times...is this to much?Tomorrow a couple buddies of mine is going to help paint the back and move it from the storage room to its permanent home.My plan is to have all the plumping from the sump/fuge to the tank and just wait til next month,maybe by then I'll have some money for lights,plus alot of other stuff I still need.:boldblue:

I could use some donations from NAAO members(I'll make peace with AFT members if they donate too!):shocking:

Rigo,I'll PM you my address...lol.

Today,I managed to paint the background finally after it stop raining.We been going through a drought and of all days,it rains today!:frustrat:.We finish plumping everything except the vinyl hoses that goes to tank(just in case I need to move the sump and fuge out to do something else).Next,I have no fricking idea.All I know is my arthritis is killing me(jk...I'm way to young for that).I'll probably get the fuge light,3 heaters,auto-top off,then think about how I'm going to wire all this stuff up.Should I have someone professionally wire this stuff up.I want a control panel but don't know jack about electrical work.

Be back soon with updates....thanks guys/gals.I couldn't post this picture to the gallery so I had to use photobucket again.Anybody else having this problem?
P7011074.jpg

Hah! Hawk.....the only algae you'll see is in the fuge,I hope.(knock on wood)
I'll prolly kill myself first before I have to join that other group.

That "other" group? Freak, we already have the cake, soft drinks and banner reading, "WELCOME HOME FREAK!" up and ready for you!

that's one awesome setup. i'll take the 75 gallon if your'e tired of it:mrgreen:
keep the pics coming. i'm watching closely and making my wish list.

looking great man! that is a awesome setup and that 75 looks amazing. let us know how that Lifereef system works, i am getting the same thing pretty much just the 150 model. great work keep it up!

Bobby the dimensions on the tank is 72L x 24W x 29H

Thanks Joe,BTW what is you setup going to look like.I know your going with the 150 sump.Are you having a separate refugium also and are you going in-sump skimmer or external.Good luck on your project.

Last edited:
Back