Reef's 210g. Journal

i added some in my photo gallery and i put some on my space page since everyone in family started a my space page i did one also. Been adding zoos and ricordeas to tank newest is rbta and a ritteri anenome i got a good deal on.

Thanks Reef.
I actually talked to Jeff out their sump yesterday.And unless something comes up,I'll probably be ordering from him.
Thanks for the input.

Sorry Ray,no new additons.

I've finally broke down and bought some berghia nudibranches for my very bad aiptasia outbreak.I will get to stocking after they take care of the aips.There is a thread under ''Reef Photography'' with the last update/grow out pics of the system.

Lets go for a triple.

Alright Reef,you've been back for a day now.Show us just how bad that aiptasia really is:mrgreen:

Nothing to see,move along everyone.

I know this is shameful but it will be few weeks before I post an update.I knew I should a waited a couple of weeks before getting back on.Let's just remember when it was nice and clean.
2108288.jpg

I have the bartletts,threadfins and lyretails Alex.The evansi and resplendant are no more.Probably worms I suspect,remember to QT and deworm them.

I see nothing shamefull in that photo Dom, it looks as lovely as I remembered in fact! Thanks for the updates, keep them coming!

Back