Reefs2go.com - Amphipod and Copepod - Overstock super special!

Reefs2go.com

www.Reefs2go.com
Limited time offer from Reefs2go.com on our Buy 1000 amphipods and copepods - Get a 1000 FREE package - Only $24.99

Jim of Ohio said this "This was a great buy, and I could not be more pleased. The pack had visible amphipods of all sizes, and I didn't even find one that had died during transit. That I could even make out a few copepods, told me there were hundreds more. If you follow the directions for introduction into your tank and you have lots of places for the pods to hide in, you'll find they distribute themselves quickly. I would definitely order again - my Mandarin couldn't be more pleased as well."​

PODS-BOGO-25.jpg

Can I buy a clean it up crew with free shipping and also order the buy one get one free pods? Or am I stuck paying a shipping charge? SE Wisconsin would need to be overnighted. Thanks

You have the option of selecting the shipping that best suits your needs upon checkout, which clean up crew are you looking at? There are a couple that offer free overnight shipping, just make sure you read the shipping information offered on the item description to be sure, and with overnight shipping you could add anything else to the box that you like from Pods to fish.:D

Back