reefs2go.com

Cottonwood

Lets move to Basketball..
I had a very good experience with them! Great prices, great buy one get one deals and free shipping over $150 or $25 shipping on anything up to $150. They have some deals going on like $50 get 5% off on up...the more you spend the more discount. Over night shipping with a cold pack in a Styrofoam ice chest packed nice and tight to reduce movement. I will def buy from them again.

Hey Cotton, how did the BOGO deal work for you. I put a few things from their BOGO section into my cart but, they're showing up full price. Did that happen for you too? Does it calculate it when you go to checkout?

Basically it told me I was getting 2 pepshrimp and they charged me for 2, but 4 showed up at my house. It never said I was getting 4 on anything, just that I was getting 2 BOGO, and they shipped 4 of them.

Good to hear just placed an order tonight!! A few corals and some cleanup crew. I will post again when it arrive to share what happen for me. Should be Thursday

So my 3 chromis have died and totaly disappeared, cant find body parts or anything. I also have no sign what so ever of my green goby and yellow watchman goby. In their 14 day alive guarantee if you take a picture of your dead animal and email it to them they will credit you for it. I emailed them telling them my 5 fish are gone but that I cant find the body's or anything just to see what they would say. And they gave me the credit for the fish, so my next order I will get them replaced free, or just the $25 or whatever off my next order. VERY GOOD COMPANY to deal with!

made a order from them because of there great deals, so order came had 2 dead peper shrimp no big deal since it was buy 1 get one free but they left out a urchin and a cleaner shrimp i ordered. Its been a week now and i havent had any kind of reinbursement sent them 2 emails to [email protected] and havent heard back yet. Tryed calling em a bit ago and got a voice mail. so guess i'm down to waiting some more to see if they respond. I will say the fish i got are all happy and healty and same for pods and shaving brush and the rest of the pep shrimp.

Thats strange? On one of my orders. They did not have one of the corals. So in the shipping box was a note saying i had X amount of credit. I also received an email stating this. I am sure they will take care of you. Good luck.

made a order from them because of there great deals, so order came had 2 dead peper shrimp no big deal since it was buy 1 get one free but they left out a urchin and a cleaner shrimp i ordered. Its been a week now and i havent had any kind of reinbursement sent them 2 emails to [email protected] and havent heard back yet. Tryed calling em a bit ago and got a voice mail. so guess i'm down to waiting some more to see if they respond. I will say the fish i got are all happy and healty and same for pods and shaving brush and the rest of the pep shrimp.

This seems strange to me as well. I know they have a policy that if they don't have any healthy enough they don't ship it, which may be what happened with the urchin and cleaner shrimp. But I'm not sure. I'm sure they will take care of you though. It took a day for them to get back to me, but I hope they get back to you quickly. My experience with them was great, I hope they make it great for you once its all said and done.

ya i just got the credit today still wish they would of just put sold out or somthing on the item rater then giving me store credit when i pay for somthing. but i will say they have a better servival rate then when ive ordered from live aquaria also much better prices.

I was just on their site checking out the BOGO free deals that they have when I realized something. They are charging 3.99 for their peppermint shrimp but, selling the BOGO peppermints for 5.99. Granted you're still saving $2 but, in my mind that's not a real BOGO offer if you're jacking the price up on the merchandise.

Well i just recived my order from them. Lets say it didnt go so well. They didnt ship my tiger pistol shrimp. Never got a email about it. The starry blenny and Harlequin shrimp were DOA. The pearly jawfish has been acclimating for the past hour but he was swimming funny in the bag. One of the bags had a tiny leak and the bags were not doubled up. I'm trying my hardest not to be mad but WTF. I called and emailed them. I have to upload my pix to show DOA so ill post some soon here also. Basically i paid 108.00 for 4 mexi turbos, 8 blue hermits, candy apple zoa's that are watermelon zoa's the picture they have posted looked nothing like it. 2 scarlett hermits and a pearly jawfish that idk if its going to pull through....Im hoping they contact me REAL soon.

Sorry Dana that sucks big time. When that happens to me, I usually will use my credit but never order from them again. There are too many good Companies out there. Good luck.

I hope they will take good care of you. I had a great experience with them, everything was packaged great and everything was healthy. When I did have some fish die a week later, they gave me the credit even though I couldn't get pictures of them because my crabs ate them. But keep us posted definitely!

Ok well still haven't heard from them. I'm hoping tomorrow they call me before work. I ordered. They didnt send the pistol so picture of that...heres what i do have.

"Candyapple zoa's" Their pic first...

capple.jpg

2719baed.jpg

Dead Starry Blenny

01d641ba.jpg

Pearly Jawfish

0b67a807.jpg

Mexican Turbo's I got four because they were buy one get one free, also were blue legged hermits and Scarlett Hermits....Both my Scarletts are DOA...all 8 blues were fine and all turbos seem to be fine.

b930d17b.jpg

bd94bb30.jpg

DOA

38ee35cc.jpg

The Box

3ae39c9f.jpg

Opened

97ba0f1a.jpg

So when i first opened the box and put them on top of the water i was checking everything out taking pictures and the harlequin looked dead. I acclimated him last. As he waitied i was watching him and he literally took his molt off in front of me. Was kinda crazy. So he seems to be okay.

e23d7afd.jpg

64f118e3.jpg

It must have been a really rough trip to have that much stuff arrive DOA. Especially the hermits. I have never had them arriving DOA. Hopefully they will make it right.

They just had this thing on the news about shipping companies... the USPS drops your packages an average of about 14 times and UPS drops them about 4 times...even if they do say handle with care.

That's kind of rough.

I'm weary of ordering from places online... especially when it comes to live creatures.

24hours still no call or email....they have till tomorrow this time and i'll be MAD. Something musta got to my harlequin shrimp because its missing a claw now...my guess is my CB or my emerald.

Back