reefs2go.com

I'm sorry to hear that, Dana! Harlequin Shrimp look so neat. Hopefully those people call you or e-mail you!

Was the water too cold Dana?

I've only order clean-up crews from them and everything arrived perfect.I have ordered some rics as well and they arrived in excellent condition.How are you going to feed the harlequin shrimp?You are going to feed them seastars or keep some in a separate tank and cut their legs off from time to time?

My water is 76.8ish at night and during the day it gets at its highest 78.. So id say it isnt cold at all. Funny..... part of my CUC i ordered died. Both scarletts havent moved at all. Well i was hoping he'd start off eating those pesky asterina starfish because i have at least 600 in my tank. If i dont see them declining in numbers or see him eating ill just buy a starfish. No biggie but i did buy him with the sole purpose of eating those damn asterina stars.

JM:twocents:, they do take a little time to get back to you. From what I read on line and their facebook acc. they have been having a hard time finding someone to man the phones and emails lately. I order a lobo coral from them and it took a week for them to get it all through their system but they did give me a full credit. So if you can have patience they do seem to make it right just not over night.

JM:twocents:, they do take a little time to get back to you. From what I read on line and their facebook acc. they have been having a hard time finding someone to man the phones and emails lately. I order a lobo coral from them and it took a week for them to get it all through their system but they did give me a full credit. So if you can have patience they do seem to make it right just not over night.

I'll defintly remember this the next time I want to order online too.

Oh....well honestly they seemed fine when i grabbed them but i really didnt pay attention to it. I looked at each bag as i placed them on the water to float before i acclimated them. The heat pack was still hot when i opened the package. It was 20 degrees outside on the day of delivery but i met the ups guy at the door. I'm guessing just bad shipping from UPS?

Hard to believe 2 scarletts and a starry blenny would die on that trip. Figured the jawfish woulda died first.

Still so bummed about their customer service. I mean really? That should be the number one concern when owning your own business. It's like they dont exisit. I would have defintly ordered from somewhere else if i woulda known i was going to be d!cked around like this.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! OR RESEND ME MY DOA'S AND MY DAMN PISTOL SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!! DOA's AND THE PISTOL = 50 DOLLARS WHICH WAS HALF MY FRICKING ORDER!

So much for buying myself a nice birthday gift. Thanks for ruining my birthday you sh!tty @ss website. 72+ hours and still nothing.

Got an email today...all they said was "how is the jawfish and scarlett hermits" I politely asked them to re send my scarlett's...they are out of starry blenny's so i asked her to replace with tail spot blenny and to send me my tiger pistol which they never sent. Hopefully this doesnt take another week. I was sure they were going to just ignore me but to my surprize i did at least get an email....lets see what happens from here.

Oh - so sorry - we have you on for WED shipping and TH delivery!!* :-)

On 12/12/2010 11:24 PM, Dana Hagren wrote:
You never got back to me on when you planned on shipping my items. Were you going to ship Monday the 13th so I receive Tuesday the 14th or send wednesday the 15 so I receive thursday the 16th? Just would like a heads up so I can keep the day open.

Dana Hagren*
414 943 5000

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2010, at 1:59 PM, alive2go <[email protected]> wrote:

Good afternoon,

*** I have created a Paypal Money Request and just sent it to you. The total is $19.98. We are shipping the following items:

1 Harlequin Shrimp
1 Tailspot Blenny
2 Scarlett Hermit Crabs
1 Tiger Pistol Shrimp
1 Sexy Shrimp
1 Razzberry Cream Zooanthids

I had to force your order throug hour system. You will have gooten a "denied payment" email form us. Please disregard it.

Thank you for your business,

Kris
Customer Service
reefs2go.com

On 12/7/2010 12:46 PM, Dana hagren wrote:
Still waiting for the paypal money request...Call me, I hate being kept in the dark, and i hate emailing you over and over. Lets get this resolved please.
Dana* 414 943 5000

--- On Sun, 12/5/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Contact me asap
To: "Dana Hagren" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 4:12 PM

Just let me know what you want and I will add it to the stuff for reship and send you a paypal money request

On 12/5/2010 4:40 PM, Dana Hagren wrote:
Ok. How do I avoid paying for shipping when I place my order? I'm going to buy a sexy shrimp and the pink zoas.*

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2010, at 3:40 PM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

I was planning to ship them for FREE - that is why I asked if you be willing to buy something to help us off set the overnight shipping cost.*

Thanks!!

On 12/4/2010 9:16 PM, Dana Hagren wrote:
So let's set this straight. Btw I know your short staffed and prego and I don't wanna come off like a prick but to me, someone who makes 8 dollars an hour, 100 dollars is alot of money. Especially when I pay child support and own my own house. If your willing to send me my tiger pistol shrimp (which was never sent)...a tail spot blenny, 2 Scarlett hermits and a harlequin shrimp. I'd be willing to maybe purchase another coral. Will I have to pay shipping for all of this? Maybe you should just call me on Monday so we can square things away on the phone?

Again I'm sorry about the inconvienece but over half my order was DOA or not sent. That's 50 dollars...I'll look more at your website for a coral or something else to purchase when I'm off of work. Please feel free to call me.

I hope you feel better.

Dana (414) 943 5000

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Alive2go <[email protected]> wrote:

no - that is not what I said or meant at all - I was saying we TYPICALLY do not reship - HOWEVER I would be willing to make an exception to the rule for you - and you could help offset the pain by adding something to the order- That is all!!* :-)**

sorry -not meaning to sound cranky - just having bad contractions right now - need to go home and lay down!!

On 12/4/2010 5:01 PM, Dana Hagren wrote:
I'm not sure I'm understanding. So I can't get a harlequin shrimp nor my Scarlett hermits from you now? I asked you to replace the starry with the tail spot blenny. And I never received my pistol shrimp. What's going on with that? Are you telling me I get credit an cannot purchase what I originally ordered?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Alive2go <[email protected]> wrote:

We typically do not resend on DOA items - however perhaps you would like to add anything to to the order to make it a little less painful on our part??

On 12/4/2010 1:01 PM, Dana Hagren wrote:
This is what was DOA. 2 Scarlett hermits. Starry blenny. Harlequin shrimp. Also my tiger pistol shrimp was never sent. The Jawfish, all the turbos and other hermits were fine. The zoa's were also fine. I'd be really happy if u could resend the scarlet hermits, harlequin...and my Pistol shrimp. I noticed your out of the starry blenny. If you still have a tail spot blenny I'd be willing to take him instead and take the difference as a loss on my part. Thank you for responding and I await your response. Please feel free to call me if need be.

Dana

414 943 5000

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Alive2go <[email protected]> wrote:

where do we stand with the scarletts and the jawfish?

On 11/30/2010 2:37 PM, Dana hagren wrote:
Hello this is email #2 My two DOA's are Harlequin shrimp and starry blenny. I also never recived a email saying you didn't send my tiger pistol shrimp. The scarlett hermits also havent come out either.*So 3 of the main things i wanted were either dead or not shipped? Whats going to take place? Refund? Resend me these things? I'm a little concerned here. I've spent over a hundred dollars and got some crabs/snails and a jawfish that isnt doing so well. Enclosed are pictures of the DOA's Except the scarlett's i figured they would come out once i acculimated them and they havent.
Dana Hagren*11/30/2010
(414)943-5000

Oh wow.

I'd say forget about them. Just try to get your money back at this point! Order your stuff from another website. They typically won't reship DOA animals? WTF? What about your shrimp that wasn't even sent in the first place? Now they want to make you BUY something else in order to send it, so they don't have to eat that additional shipping cost? Eff that man.

I feel for you. You are really getting the raw end of the deal here.

Buying the sexy shrimp and the zoo's was my last ditch effort to salvage this whole purchase. I shouldn't have but that was the only way I was going to get everything back. Normally I'm alot more aggressive twards ppl that try and pull this bullshit but for some reason i haven't gone that route with them. Let's get one thing straight Sarah . I def don't plan on buying from them agaim nor will I reffer anyone to them. I'm sure on Thursday I'll have more to say. Let's see if my package even comes and what's alive.

Thanks Sarah for takim the time to read all that. I kmow it's kinda lengthy.

Unbelievable!!! It amazes me how some people run their business. No telling how many other people have had similar experiences with them. Dana I hope you get this resolved and can be free from them. Good luck.

Here u go. Like I said very tiny.
Look at the astrea to get a size comparison
1442c435.jpg

This one may not be clear. But there's a peppermint right below them
1782a170.jpg

Here they are by themselves.
467e693a.jpg

Well for 10 bucks I don't expect much....but don't buy their "candy apple" zoa's. They look nothing like their picture and they really send u watermelon zoa's....I just want Thursday to come so I can be done with these ppl....NEVER AGAIN! Lesson learned....

Back