reefs2go.com

I wish the' razzoas' had been open when I took the pic a little while ago. They don't too much look like the pic either. Or maybe because they're so teeny I can't tell

I really think that pic of the candy apples are just watermelons with some creative editing. If you look closely, both zoas have white mouth with a blue ring, then the red area, then blue coloring at the base of the skirt and a green skirt. The image on the website looks like they took a pic of watermelons and just intensified the colors.

Those candy apples look bright red IMO. That's a Photoshop big time....just hoping all my stuff comes alive on Thursday....if it comes lol. *sigh*

Isn't that false advertisement Brian? I could see small touch ups but totally changing the color is messed up and should be punishable IMO.

Well I got a phone call today at work about 2 hrs ago which is 5pm my time 6 pm theirs. He stated that the tiger pistol isn't healthy enuff to ship rofl. Asked me if I'd like something else instead. So I didn't have time to argue or look at anything because I am at work. I asked him to send me a randles pistol instead. This to me is beyond ridiculous. They mess up my first order, ask me to spend more money so I did. Now it's messed up again. I still don't think they shipped it today which they promised. I'm so fricking mad right now .

Do NOT buy from this website unless u want or like to get f#%ked in the butt. Or perhaps if u like wasting hard earned money. When I get home I'm joining every fish forum I can find to bash them. What a joke.

Seems someone doesnt know how to check the weather. Prolly going to be all DOA. Might not even make it today...what a really bad bad situation...they havent answered my calls or returned my message...TBC...

Again just talked to ups and im shaking now. Im so upset idk what to do. This is the 3rd time ive called. This last time i called the bitch gave me attitude. She even snickered and laughed when she found out it was me calling. Her exact words were " oh is this the guy about the fish? *snicker*,(pause) laugh....yes we have your informatin and will call u as soon as possible."...wow they just called me im going to pick up hopefully a live product and not a bunch of DOA's they prolly threw my box around alot because the attitude i gave them.....update with in 20 min. wish me luck.

Just got home. Emptied the box. I'll give you one guess. The bags were ice cold. The heat packs out of heat. Total DOA...everything!

So lets summerize so far. My first order was

1 strarry blenny
1 Harlequin shrimp
1 pearly jawfish
8 blue hermits
2 scarlett hermits
1 candy apple zoa's
1 tiger pistol shrimp

What survived the first go was jawfish and zoa's and blue hermits

They asked me to spend more money, i did.

Next total order was supposed to be

1 tiger pistol which they called me and i switched out with randels which they never sent this time either.

1 DOA tailspot blenny which i switched for the starry blenny

Sexy shrimp DOA
HArlequin shrimp DOA
2 scralett hermits which are moving now but idk what will happen
1 razzberry zoa's

So in essence i paid 140 dollars right now as it stands for

1 pearly jawfish
4 blue hermits (they were buy one get one free total = 8)
1 watermelone zoa frag.
1 razzberry zoa frag

SWEET DEAL RIGHT!!!! I know your all gunna be jumping to order from this website i can feel it. I sincerly hope everyone that orders online reads this thread and doesnt go through what im going through. Unfricking believable. I took pictures so ill post them in a few. Im going to continue to reach them and see if these scarlett hermits are going to make it. I'm going to go cry now. Happy shopping online.

Your friend and fellow reefer

Dana

After floating them for a long time and then acclimating the hermits the harlequin and the sexy those have come back to life. Dont ask me how but they did.

They still owe me a free frag from the first f%%k up, a tiger pistol or 20 dollars and a starry blenny or tailspot blenny 20 dollars. So i still have money tied up with them and im next to calling it quits and calling it a loss and reporting them to the BBB. If i dont have any call back or email within 48 hrs im reporting them. End of story.

Box damage...

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

Everything was pretty much frozen stiff and upside down.

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

This poor guy musta died in kentucky.

IMG_1966.jpg

I floated them for 25 minutes then started a slow drip for 2 hrs on them all. one hermit seemed to be fine and the sexy and harlequin shrimp seem fine. The zoa's still havent even come out lol.

IMG_1984.png

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

Still out 40+ dollars and a frag owed to me. They will prolly ask me to pay shipping rofl.

it took them almost a month to refund me my money after they said they would lol. i'll never order from them again

Dana, all you have to do is send them the link to this thread. The place is called Reefs2Go..They do the majority of their business on line. After reading this thread, they'll realize that the amount of bad publicity they're getting isn't worth going out of business over.

Business Rule #1- If you do your best to take care of a customer, you'll be lucky if they tell 1 person. If you screw somebody, they'll tell anyone who will listen. I'm listening, and I'm not shopping. Everyone can deal with mistakes, it's how you handle the mistakes that make a difference to the customer.

Well this is my last post here. I'm washing my hands with that website. I called after i emailed them like PRC asked me to and to my amazment they picked up.

The lady told me they DON'T cover DOA's. So them crediting me the second shipment was a "gift". So they told me i get 17.99 credited back to my credit card and they gave a 13 dollar gift card for their website for the promised frag for their mess up with the second order.

All in all i out 22 dollars for the dead starry blenny and tail spot. Some people might say o0o its just 20 dollars. Yea well i dont make 20 dollars an hour at work. It took me 3 hours to make that 20 dollars.

Their customer service sucks balls. Thier DOA policy....a JOKE. Thier quailty of product a JOKE. I'd recommend not ever buying from this website. In fact if there is anyone here that wants my 13 dollar gift card for them, you can have it and ill post it when i get home from work im being rushed out the door but felt i should update this thread. Buy at your own risk. Totally dissatisfied. Epic fail on thier part and i hope karma comes back to them 10 fold.

Gift card shall be posted around 9 pm cst if anyone wants it lmao...goodluck with them.

Fellow reefer

Dana

They'll never get any of my money...I personally don't buy online, but alot of the people here do Dana. Ask the regulars, they know just about every place out their that's respectable.. That's a friggin shame that a business is willing to lose so much money rather than doing everything they can to make the customer happy.

I've been screwed over before..the way I look at it, it cost you $20. to get them out of your life forever....That's a very reasonable price to pay IMO.

Back