Reefs2go

Wow, just read your entire thread Dana - how awful!! I wish I'd seen your thread before I ordered my zoas from them - I knew others had mixed feelings about their cuc's, but somehow missed the really bad DOA experiences others had had. I presumed since they were still a forum sponser that they might be okay (though I will only buy fish from LA). 3 of my zoa frags are doing well, but the others aren't (and sadly were the ones I was most excited about - pink cocos and razzberry cremes). My shippment didn't come with any heat packs and were ice cold. Good thing it isn't the dead of winter outside, but still it certainly isn't warm enough to send tropical marine life without a heat pack IMO.

i actually did make a video and open it immediately as soon as i got home. so hope they will honor it i made a video and took the pics. i am waiting patiently to see if they respond.

Yea. I hear ya. Sometimes in this hobby we all learn the hard way. They will never refund your money back. Only give you store credit where again you have to cover the cost of that package. It's sad as they are a "sponsor" on here that blasts all these specials and what not but then when it comes to threads like this one or mine or any others that have been written on any forum they have No human resources person coming onto the threads and saying hey out mistake ect ect ect. :frustrat: fail

The bigger fail is that even with so many members of the site having issues with them, the mods allow them to continue to be a sponsor on the site...

well they responded and like you all said they refunded me for the full price of stuff in store credit. so i can get something else and just pay shipping basically. so i will wait for my next order and try to get it all together and actually do Fed-ex shipping instead of their free ship.

I wont voice my opinion of them here at this moment.They also were short something on my order. They initialy gave me store credit but when i called they refunded my paypal account in about 2 hrs.

I'm sure that's difficult. I mean, it's usually the unhappy customers who make the most noise so there are probably 50 happy customers for every 2 or 3 who aren't, right? Can you really boot a sponsor for that?

My internet search on these guys seems to show that they were a pretty good company until about 2009, and then it started to go wrong. It is a really mixed bag of reviews on them, they seem to be a "roll the dice" company.

A few people have also mentioned that they think the company might purposely be not sending some items to force you to order more (and pay more) to use up the store credit.

My internet search on these guys seems to show that they were a pretty good company until about 2009, and then it started to go wrong. It is a really mixed bag of reviews on them, they seem to be a "roll the dice" company.

A few people have also mentioned that they think the company might purposely be not sending some items to force you to order more (and pay more) to use up the store credit.

And its these kinds of compliants (and potential activities) that has me questioning why they have a sponsor status on this website. I realize that bills need to be paid, but I'd rather see that money come from users here, or vendors that actually care about their customers. Experiences like Dana's make it pretty obvious that this vendor doesn't care much

wow i didnt mean to stir a hornets nest but they gave me a coupon code to redeem when i want the exact stuff however i have to pay the fedex thing myself which i'm not thrilled about. they didnt offer to do anything or express remorse for my issues. but again i'm trying to be patient about it. its not a general store credit either its an exact item replacement.

Well, if we need a new sponsor, my vote is for Live Aquaria! As a company that ships all sorts of live products, I have only lost 2 fish (who I believe were sick prior to shipping with a still unidentified disease) - but all of my inverts, corals, and other fish from them have thrived in my tank. And their customer service is top notch. I have no idea if they sponsor forums or not, but they are a fantastic company IMO! Though I do wish they had a $10 frag section....

Back