"Reefy" Shots

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
I had the morning off today so I will share some updated shots with those I think will appreciate it.

First, I need to ID the tentacles in the center of this shot, you can see them with red and white legs. I see them on this rock, this is the same rock that had the bristle worm that got me pretty good! Are they good or bad?

DSC_0066.jpg

Here's my blastos, started as only 2 heads, now like 4 more coming around the base, I love these.

DSC_0078.jpg

Australian Torch,

DSC_0077-1.jpg

Urchin cleaning the clam,

DSC_0076.jpg

Hammer, the lfs guy really likes the colors on this one,

DSC_0074.jpg

Right side tank shot, very "Reefy" .....

DSC_0079.jpg

Here's another tank shot.

DSC_0088.jpg

Last edited:
Legs of a brittle seastar Seabee.

Beautiful,fantastic,clean,aquascaping looks awesome and so does the coral.Even the poor hammer with vitiligo.

Oh, I get it, thanks Wikipedia..

Vitiligo (US: /ˌvɪtəl.ˈaɪɡoʊ/, UK: /ˌvɪtɨˈlaɪɡoʊ/) is a chronic disorder that causes depigmentation in patches of skin. It occurs when the melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation which are derived from the neural crest, die or are unable to function. The precise pathogenesis, or cause, of vitiligo is complex and not yet fully understood. There is some evidence suggesting it is caused by a combination of autoimmune, genetic, and environmental factors. It is also common in people with thyroid disorders. The population incidence worldwide is considered to be less than 1 percent.[1] Non-segmental vitiligo has a greater prevalence than the disorder's other form(s).

Back