Regional Frag Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good idea Brandon. I know we had good intentions when we first started talking about the swap in November, but time has snuck up on us.

I get off at 3:45, so anytime after that is good for me.

We can do this at my house for a quick hour if you guys want Thursday night.

This wont be a food provided, frags, blah blah blah type meeting, but if you guys want to do it at my house say 6 to 6:30 for an hour to an hour and a half.

We can look at my tank, stand, canopy, new toys and discuss some much needed business, etc.....

Let me know if this is ok with most of you and i'll post another official thread.

bkv1997 said:
Let me know if this is ok with most of you and i'll post another official thread.

No directions because I was just seeing if this would work with everyone first.

But i live off of Thrasher Pike and Gann in Soddy Daisy.

Let me know if this works and i'll make an official post tonight with directions etc.

Thanks
Brandon

Fine with me but...

One question, how long is a quick hour or is that a subjective thing... I mean if I have to sit beside say Hillary Clinton :spider: one would think it would be a long hour whereas if I get to sit beside say Hillary Duff:whoopee!: I can see how it would be a quick hour.

Well first assumption that was wrong.... I don't have chairs.

Quick hour .... hmmm good question..... well I was just saying don't worry about having a large block of free time, answer a few questions get everyone going down the right path then we can split.

But you are more than welcome to stay and help me stain, sand, prime, paint and plumb....If you can prove you wont burn the house down i even need an extra line ran from the breaker and a vent fan installed.

So if you want feel free to bring your working cloths too :) :mrgreen:

Also not sure where you were going with the Hillary Duff/ Hillary Clinton thing... Don't you know all things get better with age this includes, wine, wiskey and yes even women :grumble:

Ok I'll stop before i get myself in trouble.

Ok then Thrusday 6 to 6:30 whenever you can get here..., but i won't be home before 6.

So that is the when.

Where:
368 Ashley Drive
Soddy Daisy

Ok guys and gals see you then, but till then I'm back to the staining...... :helm2: :helm2: :helm2: :helm2:

I live about 4 houses down from Steve at Fish Paradise.

So if that is the Steve you are refering to yes.

Brandon

Would appreciate it, but understand for those of you who live so far away if you can't.....

Michael just said he would help, just to call him and let him know what he decide he needs to do.

Brandon

This event and thread is now closed.......

Due to a conflict in timing we are postponing this event to early August....

Please watch the boards for further updates.

Brandon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back