Replacement

yote

In Memoriam
Since my BTA took out several of my acros.I decided to replace them with this pink catspaw:
08-21-08_2128.jpg

The pic dont show the true colors, because I'm still using my cell phone for a camera.

Ryan,
I HAD some blues,and purples.Right untill my anemone decided to sting them.Its hard to find any decent yellows around here,and I refuse to buy livestock online.

Lights,
I'll try to get a better pic tomorrow,after the lights come on.Dont know much better,since the only camera I got is on my cell phone.Need to invest in a good camera,but I keep from buying coral long enough to save up the money.

I'll try to get a better pic tomorrow,after the lights come on.Dont know much better,since the only camera I got is on my cell phone.Need to invest in a good camera,but I keep from buying coral long enough to save up the money.

Recently purchased a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4 and really like it. It was around $260 on line with 2 Gb SD card and case. It has a 10x optical zoon, which I really like. Of course, there are a lot of good cameras out there and many are cheaper. Plus, we all have budgets.

Thats a nice coral Yote!!

Need to invest in a good camera,but I keep from buying coral long enough to save up the money.

You an me both.... My digital video camera actually takes better pics than the stupid digital 5meg pocket camera I bought. :frustrat:

I'm on a mission to start farming, so a good camera purchase is in my near future. Can't sell frags with crappy pics.

Somthing like an SLR or SLR knock-off:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2070070012%201063107629&bop=And&Order=PRICE
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...E&N=2070070012 1063108769&bop=And&Order=PRICE

Don't mean to hijack. Was just browsing the forums and saw y'all was talkin' about cameras.

I gotta sell some more frags before I can even dream of buying a $500 camera.

First thing on the link was a $3590 Nikon. Which camera were you referring to? certainly not the Nikon that costs almost as much as an older used car? Perhaps the Fuji, Olympus or Kodak?

Back