Rhizo Coral

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
Just a quick question has Rhizo Coral ever been found on live rock? Oh from say the fiji islands or anywhere close to japan or from Indonesia? I'm just wondering because a guy I know in my area is trying to (in my opinion) pass off what looks like some sort of sea anemones as Rhizo Coral... now that he is trying to see look just like the small rock boring anemone's that came on my Fiji rock? Hell from what I've seen the Rhizo looks more like sun coral than an anemone. Also I have never seen a clear Rhizo to boot...... The kicker is he's trying to sell the rock for $400 calling it rare and :pooh:. Again i think the guy is full of :pooh:.... If I'm wrong then I just killed about $3600
(9 of them) for treating them like a pest nem....

oh and I guess I should of mentioned he states they came on his rock...

Sadly I don't have a photo :( but I just want to know if it is possible for something rare like that to come in on life rock. Also are there any that look like the clear pest nems some of us find on our live rocks? Could they be mistaken for each other? Thats what I'm asking about not so much as a photo ID of them for my self. because I always thought they looked more like duncan coral & sun coral personally.

now that he is trying to see( <--sell) looks just like the small rock boring anemone's that came on my Fiji rock?

Back