Ricordea or Anemones?

A 14 gallon tank is too small for an anemone. If it dies it will kill everything in your tank. Go with the ric and maybe add some shrooms. Take your time.............

Common belief is that clowns need an anemone, which isnt true, they will host anything, maybe even your hand if you kept it in there for a month! :p
But i would go with rics too, mainly your tank isnt old enough, and probably will never be stable enough, because its size.
But rics come in cool colors my friend!

Common belief is that clowns need an anemone, which isnt true, they will host anything, maybe even your hand if you kept it in there for a month! :p
But i would go with rics too, mainly your tank isnt old enough, and probably will never be stable enough, because its size.
But rics come in cool colors my friend!
Just wondering is 48 inch 60 gallon tank light 54Wx2 is good enough?(for ricordea)

You can do certain nems in a 14g, IMO. But, any of the ones that host clowns would get too big. You could try maxi-minis or rock flower anemones but, you shouldn't be putting them in such a new tank, so I'd start with the ricordeas and then later on down the road you could always try the nem.

Back