Ricordia Yuma

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
So I worked at the lfs all day yesterday at the end of the day the guy said "pick out two corals" So I grabbed a Galexia (sp?) that I liked, and said, that orange one. He was like, uh uh uh, I said bag it! Now I find out its real pricey but I love it! Picture later after work.:bounce:

Wow, I just found one on the internet for $128!!! Good deal for me this time! Any ideas on placement for this guy? I have pc light.

With a PC light, put the ric up near the top. They are mushrooms, but they tend to prefer higher light than ordinary mushrooms do.

I love ricordeas. They are my favorite corals. They aren't $128 apiece, so I don't know where you got that price from.

Yuma ricordeas are generally $10 to $20 a polyp. Florida ricordeas are slightly more expensive than that. But none of them are anywhere near $128 apiece, although it's not uncommon to see whole rocks of them for several hundreds of dollars.

Here's a bluury pic. I have to leave for my son's Pinwood Derby in the Boyscouts in a few. I will try to take a better picture later. It's about 1 1/2" across and it's cool looking. I will try that site later Biff, thanks.

DSC_0504.jpg

Back