Rigo n pamelly's 30G

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
hello guys..were back!!!...finally i moved to a new house ..so my 10y daugther and i are gonna start a 30g...i ordered a chiller and a sump at my lfs...so next week i hope to have everyting cicling...heres the first pic to start this thread...:bounce:

Rigo?! What are you doing back?! Glad to see you! You know we can't wait for you to set this new tank up... So that we can all tell you, "PURE ENVY!" :)

HOT DANG THE OLD CREW IS COMIN BACK :bounce:

Happy to see you getting back in here my friend.:D And cant wait to see what you pull out of the shallows this time around.
BTW,I've got this pain right here :mrgreen:
Glad to have you back Doctor Rigo.

What a plesant surprise Rigo! Glad things have settled down for you and your able to keep a tank again.

Super happy to see you back on the forum man!

By the way, I think I can safely say that WE ALL MISSED YOU!!

How are your kids doing? Last time you popped in, you had just had a baby! It's been a while.

so far everyting is great...i moved to a new house..practice cant be better..( to much work n less sleep) but the benjamins are rolling in!!!...kids are doing great at school and baby fabiola is 1y n 6 months old...huge!!!! anxious to have the new system rolling and spare some time for reefing!!!...and thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!

Back