Rigo's 10g Nano

using a trypod..
DSC03455.JPG

DSC03454.JPG

Like I've told you before Rigo, that tank looks amazing! even tough is a 10G looks stable and healthy as a big one. Good job. Makes me wanna start a 10 or 15G.

update guys..i was in carolina a town here in PR, visiting some relatives this weekend..when i arrived home a condy on my 10g was dead..phosphates was on the roof..i had a massive algae bloom and even ciano..mr frog was so closed..i cleaned everyting made a 20% water change, and cleaned filters..thanks god everyting is back in track...and mr frog is happy now...i went reefing today..found some cool rock with purple coraline like dr marcos and yotes...i hope this gives the boost i need..her some pics
DSC03460.jpg

DSC03461.jpg

heres some things i got for my 20g..sorry freak,..ill never get tired of zoas!!.
DSC03466.jpg

DSC03478.jpg

DSC03477.jpg

DSC03462.jpg

star polyps
DSC03474.jpg

and i dont know what to do with this little fella...i was thinking in setting up a 1or 2 g tank to keep him..probably ill give it a try!!..

DSC03471.jpg

DSC03470.jpg

Both tanks look amazing! You have some nice Zoas there! Where you get that mantis? Does it came hiding in the rocks? If so that's an awesome surplrise! At least to find a cool colored mantis like that... I've always found some but not that colorful lol. I call them the (puertorican satus mantis) lol!!!

lol..good one sammy..yes he came as a hitchiker..im planning rigth now with my wife what to do..tose him back to the ocean or prepare a 1 gal tank..very collorfull mantis..ill keep you infomed..

Back