Rimless Compatible

Miracles tanks are sweet as hell Dom, they are semi close to me and my LFS uses a bunch of their tanks as well a couple of local guys. If you go that route you will not be disapointed!

Starphire glass is really soft compared to normal glass, they scratch so easy its not funny, I personally don't see much difference unless you are looking at a hard angles...

So by those measurements are 96" long 30" wide and 18" tall?

So by those measurements are 96" long 30" wide and 18" tall?

That's it Ryan.
Shipping is definitely cheaper for you up there than it is for me down here on those Miracles.It was $600 shipping from them.Yeah,I debated the starphire thing and decided to go with it.Ocea systems is going to do mine.They are semi-local and make customs for TN,KY,AL area reefers and LFS.They do good work and people in our local reef club talked me into it.

Soon,how soon?I'm not sure,I'm still debating in my head if I want to go(or can afford) LEDs or not.I can tell you it's been a month almost since I put my order in.

BTW,mine is not true rimless.It's trimless or you can call it rimless with euro-bracing.Starphire on three sides.Haha,you have me debating if I wasted my money on starphire.

I forgot to add another great thing about Miracles.They can make any kind of stand you can imagine which is awesome.You can email them a picture of your house/furniture and come up with some really cool designs to match.Modern,contemporary,eclectic,whatever.

Thanks Yote,I don't think I can wait 5 years for if/when something like that will be available.Nothing has been decided yet,I'm still contemplating.

Your right Ryan.I would need 7 ATI LED modules which will run over $3500.OUTRAGEOUS!

Sorry D2,
5'8''+bald headed+'mini'' in you're avatar=toooooo easy.

Hey! 5'8" is AVERAGE!
tickedoff.gif
:D

tankpics001-9.jpg

tankpics002-8.jpg

tankpics003-7.jpg

tankpics004-4.jpg

The only slight reservation I have with this tank is the float glass, but the price is less than a new normal 120 so I can live with it...

Back