RIP Dory

Angelajean

I know that I don't know
I wanted to thank those that have helped through the ordeal of my blenny/ kole tang. Tonight Dory died. I should have removed the blenny sooner. She was perfectly healthy when we brought the blenny home. I know we live and learn, but tonight my heart is broken.
Thanks again.

I am so sorry to hear that she didn't make it :(

I think this is a good example of individual fish personalities - koles are usually more aggressive than starry blennies, but in this case it was the opposite. I had really hoped she would recover and am very sad to hear that she didn't.

I am so sorry to hear that she didn't make it :(

I think this is a good example of individual fish personalities - koles are usually more aggressive than starry blennies, but in this case it was the opposite. I had really hoped she would recover and am very sad to hear that she didn't.

Fishy,
I think that when Mo, our YT came on the scene Dory went from being the dominate one to the submissive one. Possibly it could be a contributing factor. I don't know. My husband said maybe in a couple of months we could get another kole tang, but I am not sure that would work with Mo. He's a big boy or girl. Do you have any advice on that?

Back